Hi,

I have an inventory with groups this configuration the DB Servers:

[db]
192.168.0.1
192.168.0.2
192.168.0.3

I want to do loop the groups and get variable ipaddress in template.j2. My
loop is:
{% for host in groups['db'] -%}
host    all             postgres       {{ hostvars[host].ansible_hostname
}}/32           trust
{% endfor %}

My error

"msg": "AnsibleUndefinedVariable: 'ansible.vars.hostvars.HostVarsVars
object' has no attribute 'ansible_hostname'",

What`s correct configuration?

--
Atenciosamente,

Rafael Tomelin