On Wed, 25 Sep 2019 05:58:08 +0200
Dick Visser <dick.vis...@geant.org> wrote:
> Your ansible is using python2.
> So either install ansible using python3, or install pyopenssl for python2
> (if that’s possible at all, can’t tell from here).
>
> On Wed, 25 Sep 2019 at 01:23, Antien Ho <antie...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > environment: windows 10 Ubuntu 18.04 LTS.
> > python version as standard:
> > ansible-playbook 2.8.5
> >   python version = 2.7.15+ (default, Jul  9 2019, 16:51:35) [GCC 7.4.0]
> > I always getting the topic error. pyopenssl is not available.
> > I did  install the pyopenssl with "pip3 install pyopenssl"..as latest

Install PyOpenSSL on the remote host. Quoting from the doc:

  PyOpenSSL is "needed on the host that executes this module"

https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/latest/modules/openssl_certificate_module.html

What Python shall be used on the remote host depends how the packages have
been built and what packages were installed. For example FreeBSD works fine
with both

  py27-openssl-18.0.0    Python interface to the OpenSSL library
  py36-openssl-17.5.0_1  Python interface to the OpenSSL library

If you have to use pip to install the packages make sure the paths are set
properly and Ansible is able to use it.

Cheers,

        -vlado