Hi All,

I'm trying to restart jetty using an ansible script

bellow is a snippet from my script

---
  - hosts: all
    tasks:

     - name: start jetty
       command: sh jetty.sh restart
       args:
         chdir: /apps/servers/jetty/bin

my inventory file is
10.0.18.225 ansible_user=appusr ansible_ssh_private_key_file=/home/ec2-user/
key

What happens is ansible is able to restart the jetty server as expected.
but once ansible script done it's execution jetty server stops.
Any Ideas why this would happen. I don't have the luxury to start jetty as
a service here 'jetty start'. There are no error or sigkills in the jetty
logs. ansible also shows Jetty Start : OK in it's stdrr output. Would be
great if anyone could help me with this.

Thanks.