Hi Kai,

I have been trying various ways to get my playbook working by using
hostvars.

Here are some of the ways I have tied, with no luck

*Trial1* :  when: {{
hostvars['hostname1]['ansible_facts']['distribution']}} == "CentOS"

*Trial2*: when: ansible_facts['hostname1']['distribution'] == "CentOS"

Can you help me with this?

Thanks
Srini.