Sounds like you are asking for someone to do your your homework - I’m not
sure that is very effective.
If you have any questions regarding the GitHub and docker repos, contact
their respective authors/maintainers.

If you have specific questions about ansible, feel free to ask here.
But make sure to give enough details.

--
Sent from a mobile device - please excuse the brevity, spelling and
punctuation.