Le 2019-11-21 15:02, Vladimir Botka a écrit :
On Thu, 21 Nov 2019 05:01:31 -0800 (PST)
deva raju <saideva.r...@gmail.com> wrote:

Now, we would like to move to either ansible-2.4 or ansible-2.5 So, what is
the way to migrate my code to latest version ? Or do i need write the
complete code from scratch ?

The answers are in the Porting guides.
https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/latest/porting_guides/

Cheers,

        -vlado

Usualy compatibility is quite good...
When going from 1.9 to 2.1, I had quite some porting code to do
From now, change between version is generally deprecated before being obsoleted.

So expect some work for your very old scripts using version 1.5...

Regards,

Jean-Yves LENHOF
jean-y...@lenhof.eu.org
Tel: 06 50 95 41 26