*Set the option "deprecation_warnings=False" in "ansible.cfg"*


On Monday, 6 January 2020 19:45:08 UTC+5:30, [email protected] wrote:
>
> I am using ec2 dynamic inventory to get the ip address of my ec2 instance, 
> it was working fine until 2.7.x but once I have updated to 2.8.x, start 
> getting this Warning:
>
> [DEPRECATION WARNING]: The TRANSFORM_INVALID_GROUP_CHARS settings is set 
> to 
> allow bad characters in group names by default, this will change, but 
> still be 
> user configurable on deprecation. This feature will be removed in version 
> 2.10.
> Deprecation warnings can be disabled by setting deprecation_warnings=False 
> in 
> ansible.cfg.
>
>
> I know it's warning, but still want to know the reason, I could find the 
> info about it much.
>
> btw, my ansible command look like this:
>
> ansible-playbook -i ../inventory/ec2.py --limit tag_Name_dev-test-utils 
> deploy.yml
>
>
> so name tag of my ec2 instance(s) are: dev-test-utils
>
>
>
> Can somebody point me that what should I change to avoid this warning.
>
>
> Thanks,
>
>
>
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Ansible Project" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ansible-project/cc1d9c46-5af0-4402-b393-57fbe0d2f0c9%40googlegroups.com.

Reply via email to