1) What is the full command you run to map the drive normally (outside of
Ansible)?
- net use z:  \\bellagio.intra.vegas.net\how\the\hell\to\solve\this\issue
/persistent:yes'
2) If you manually map it through the GUI are you connecting with explicit
credentials?
- I'm connecting using mRemote, RDP protocol with the same credentials as
configured in Ansible:
username:elvis ; domain:bellagio ; password:elvis123

3)

a) after mapping via Ansible, nonAdministrator:
PS C:\Users\elvis> cmdkey.exe /list

Currently stored credentials:

    Target: MicrosoftAccount:target=SSO_POP_Device
    Type: Generic
    User: 02yahgcuuqfcntfq
    Saved for this logon only

    Target: WindowsLive:target=virtualapp/didlogical
    Type: Generic
    User: 02yahgcuuqfcntfq
    Local machine persistence

b) after mapping via Ansible, Administrator:
PS C:\Windows\system32> cmdkey.exe /list

Currently stored credentials:

    Target: MicrosoftAccount:target=SSO_POP_Device
    Type: Generic
    User: 02yahgcuuqfcntfq
    Saved for this logon only

    Target: WindowsLive:target=virtualapp/didlogical
    Type: Generic
    User: 02yahgcuuqfcntfq
    Local machine persistence

c) after manual map, nonAdministrator: