On 15.01.2020 00:53, Chris Thro wrote:
Thank you. I did the strace and it shows that it is just repeating the same
two lines over and over again.
select(7, [4 6], [], [4 6], {1, 0})     = 0 (Timeout)
wait4(29548, 0x7fff6a145c84, WNOHANG, NULL) = 0

When I checked the details of the select I get the following:
lsof -p 10984 -ad 4,6
COMMAND     PID USER   FD   TYPE DEVICE SIZE/OFF      NODE NAME
python2.7 10984 root    4r  FIFO    0,7      0t0 819132068 pipe
python2.7 10984 root    6r  FIFO    0,7      0t0 819132069 pipe

What happens right before it goes into this loop is probably the interesting
part and can identifies what it trying to access.
If not you probably need to add print statements in the python code to
identifies where it hangs.

--
Kai Stian Olstad