On Thu, 16 Jan 2020 01:36:28 -0800 (PST)
Yehuda Pinhas <yuda.pin...@gmail.com> wrote:

> How is it SSH problem if I can add a public key or just regulary SSH and
> its working?

SSH tried (publickey,keyboard-interactive,password) and failed

> fatal: [R-TEST-SNIF]: UNREACHABLE! => {"changed": false, "msg": "Failed to
> connect to the host via ssh: Warning: Permanently added
> 'r-test-snif,10.70.54.102' (RSA) to the list of known hosts.\r\nPermission
> denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive,password).", "unreachable": true}

I can only repeat: Find out why 'password' permission was denied.

See "Network Debug and Troubleshooting Guide"
https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/latest/network/user_guide/network_debug_troubleshooting.html#network-debug-and-troubleshooting-guide

and "Enabling Networking device interaction logging" in particular
https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/latest/network/user_guide/network_debug_troubleshooting.html#enabling-networking-device-interaction-logging
Quoting:  "Ansible 2.8 features added logging of device interaction in log
file to help diagnose and troubleshoot issues regarding Ansible Networking
modules."

If you want to proceed in a systemic way get the log.

        -vlado