Hi,
How to even run ansible commands to the RDS Oracle instance ? Is there a
special parameter I should be passing ? . I have "connection; local" in the
task. I tried to execute the playbook, I get the below error. Am i missing
something ?

Here is my playbook variable.

vars:
oracle_home: /home/ansible/instantclient_12_2
user: USERNAME
prt: "1521"
host: "dbname.ymst2nb7ngoi.us-east-1.rds.amazonaws.com"
sname: dbname
oracle_env:
ORACLE_HOME: "{{oracle_home}}"
LD_LIBRARY_PATH: "{{oracle_home}}"
PATH: "{{oracle_home}}"

I am getting the below error

TASK [Gathering Facts]
fatal: [dbname.ymst2nb7ngoi.us-east-1.rds.amazonaws.com]: UNREACHABLE! =>
{"changed": false, "msg": "Failed to connect to the host via ssh:
ssh_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host",
"unreachable": true}

PLAY RECAP