I'm not familiar with the ec2_snapshot info module, but the core problem is
the registered variable "snap" - which is a dictionary - does not have a
key 'snapshot_id'.

What I often do in these cases is to add a debug task immediately after the
task that registers the variable which simply dumps the value of "snap".
Something like this (not tested):

- name: Debug Snap Task
  debug:
     msg: "ec2_ami results {{ snap }}"

This should show you whether snapshot_id exists and how to access it.

-steve