I have dozens of yaml files , and I want to use these yaml files as vars in
playbook.
so I try to dynamic load vars like

aaa.yaml , bbb.yaml,ccc.yaml

- name: get all yaml files name
  shell: find /home/yaml -name *.yamlawk -F "/" '{print $6}'|awk -F "."
'{print $1}'
  register: yaml_files

- name: load omdata
  include_vars:
    name: "{{ item }}"
    file: "/home/yaml/{{ item }}.yml"
   with_items: "{{ yam_files.stdout_lines
}}"

  register: "{{ item }}"

due to these 2 tasks , I should able to get many vars  like

aaa: { 'name': AAA , id='111' }
bbb: { 'name': BBB , id='222' }

with debug , I can confirm those vars are been loaded.

- name: debug yaml_files
  debug:
    var: "{{ item }}"
  with_items: "{{ yaml_files.stdout_lines }}"

and now , how could I get the vaule in those var files ?

I try to do so by

- name: create yaml_file
  shell: echo "{{ item }}.name"|tee -a /tmp/tmp.txt
  with_items: "{{ yaml_files.stdout_lines }}"

I though "{{ item }}.name" will get aaa.name which is AAA
but instead , I get "aaa.name" in tmp.txt

any suggestions will be appreciated , thanks !