Hi all,

Anisble Version: ansible 2.7.7

I'm  configuring auditd on centos7 but the auditd service is failing to
restart.

Handler:

- name: centos7 restart auditd
  become: yes
  command: service auditd restart

Error:

FAILED! => {"changed": false, "msg": "Unable to restart service auditd:
Failed to restart auditd.service: Operation refused, unit auditd.service
may be requested by dependency only (it is configured to refuse manual
start/stop).\nSee system logs and 'systemctl status auditd.service' for
details.\n"}

I can restart the service via commandline on the host using "service auditd
restart"

I'm running playbook as root user

Could someone help me please?