I have list of items to be executed in the command and I have to save the
result in stdout for each item to the same item.

Ex:
 hosts: dev
 tasks:
   - name: get variable
     shell: cat file #this file contain the list of items that I need to run
the command
     register: out1

   - name: export
     shell: command {{item}}
     register: out2 #This contains results of each item from out1.
     with_items: "{{out1.stdout_lines}}"

The question is I have to get the stdout of each item result and I have to
store as value for that item.