We use C# code in our code for a lot of things, in this case it's the
Ansible wrapper we use to abstract the communication to and from the
controller. Part of that process is to compile the C# code to a dll and
load that in PowerShell. This all happens in the background and is part of
PowerShell, similar to how the Add-Type cmdlet works.

If it's failing to write to a file in the temp directory then it could be
an issue with;

   - Not having permissions to the dir
   - Antivirus blocking the process

I don't think it's the permissions issue as that's the temp dir for the
current user but it's probably still a good idea to check. As for the
anti-virus, it could be seeing a process writing a dll as something
suspicious and just block it from doing so. Unfortunately this is how
Ansible compiles the C# code for use in it's modules and we can't really do
too much about that. I would check to see if there are any AV logs to see
if it logged a reason why it blocked access.