Acknowledged.  I've been trying to stick with Kerberos now, but STILL
having issues..

The machine credentials I use are serviceaccount@ALLUPPERCASE.DOMAIN and
right after vmware_guest builds the VM, I try to continue on but now I get:

kerberos: the specified credentials were rejected by the server, plaintext:
the specified credentials were rejected by the server

However, I still see the same behavior..  I get that error, and minutes
later I can run the job again and get past it.  I'm able to logon to the
server right after vwmare_guest finishes with the service account..

pullin my hair out here, not sure whats going on