I have a include_vars file with the below entries in listings.yml

---
10.9.9.42:
  - name: myapp
    path: /app/myapp_war.ear/myapp.war
  - name: myapp JS
    path: /app/myapp_war.ear/myapp.war/javascripts
10.9.9.43:
  - name: CVS
    path: /app/CVS.ear/CVS.war/ui/js
  - name: CHK
    path: /app/logs/tmp
  - name: SSO
    path: /app/CVS.ear/CVS.war/WEB-INF

Output:

TASK [Load entire repository inventory]
*********************************************************************************************************************
task path: /app/test.yml:57
ok: [10.9.9.42] => {
    "ansible_facts": {
        "10.9.9.42": [
            {
                "name": "myapp",
                "path": "/app/myapp_war.ear/myapp.war"
            },
            {
                "name": "myapp JS",
                "path": "/app/myapp_war.ear/myapp.war/javascripts"
            }
        ],
        "10.9.9.43": [
            {
                "name": "CVS",
                "path": "/app/CVS.ear/CVS.war/ui/js"
            },
             {
                "name": "CHK",
                "path": "/app/logs/tmp"
            },
            {
                "name": "SSO",
                "path": "/app/CVS.ear/CVS.war/WEB-INF"
            }
        ]
    },
    "ansible_included_var_files": [
        "/app/vars/listing.yml"
    ],
    "changed": false
}

TASK [debug]
************************************************************************************************************************************************
task path: /app/test.yml:62
fatal: [10.9.9.42]: FAILED! => {
    "msg": "The task includes an option with an undefined variable. The
error was: 'unicode object' has no attribute 'name'\n\nThe error appears to
be in '/app/test.yml': line 62, column 6, but may\nbe elsewhere in the file
depending on the exact syntax problem.\n\nThe offending line appears to
be:\n\n\n   - debug:\n     ^ here\n"
}

Below is my playbook where i wish to read all the name and path under the
inventory_hostname so if the inventory_hostname remote host is "10.9.9.42"
all the names and path under it should be displayed.

  tasks:

   - name: Load entire repository inventory
     include_vars:
       file="{{ playbook_dir }}/vars/listing.yml"
    name: user1

   - debug:
       msg: "Name {{ item.0.name }} on path{{ item.0.path }}"
     loop:
       - "{{ inventory_hostname }}"

Can you please suggest whats wrong with my playbook ?