Hello, I'm using ansible 2.9 to install Docker on a remote RedHat, create a
docker credential store with pass and pull several images from private
docker registries.
After the run of my playbook installing docker, docker credential store,
etc. I remove the config.json of the *.docker *directory so it will
re-initialize during the next docker login.

After this I use following ansible task to make a docker login:

- name: Logon
  docker_login:
    registry: my-private-registry.on.my.internal.site
    username: myaccount
    password: "{{passwordvar}}"
  become: yes

This fails because it generates plain text content in my config.json.
{
     "auths": {
          "my-private-registroy.on.my.internal.site": {
               "auth": "U9ZjQWNjdC10cmF4LAJuZC1jaTpBKzVyWFYwSF8tNnEqcTkf",
               "email": null
          }
     }
}

When I remove manually the config.json file and use the docker login
command on the server itself, I get what I wanted.
{
 "auths": {
 "my-private-registroy.on.my.internal.site": {}
 },
 "HttpHeaders": {
 "User-Agent": "Docker-Client/19.03.6 (linux)"
 },
 "credsStore": "pass"
}

Why is it not working with my ansible task?