        - 9.2.2.212
        - 9.2.2.213
      things_dr:
        - 10.7.7.28
        - 10.7.7.29
        - 10.7.7.30
      bgcolor:
        - '#F9E79F'

I need help with jinja template that give me the below output:

file_12.1.1.25_11.0.0.26.txt
file_12.1.1.26_11.0.0.27.txt

file_9.2.2.211_10.7.7.28.txt
file_9.2.2.212_10.7.7.29.txt
file_9.2.2.213_10.7.7.30.txt

How can i have loop.index loop over both lists things_prod & things_dr
simultaneaously for us to get say "file_12.1.1.25_11.0.0.26.txt" ?

Below is the approach I took so far:

{% for layer in layers %}

{% for item in layer.things_prod %}
variable for things_dr
file_{{ item }}_{{ item }}.txt      <-- dont know how to get corresponding
variable for things_dr

{% endfor %}
{% endfor %}