Hi,

according to the description on
https://hub.docker.com/r/ansible/ansible the Docker image
ansible/ansible is "[...] for automated testing of Ansible. They do not
include Ansible and are not for end users."

So please don't use that image if you want to run Ansible.

I'm not sure whether there are pre-built images for running Ansible,
especially because the requirements depend a lot on which plugins you
are using. You probably need to create your own: base it on some image
which includes Python and install Ansible and all requirements via pip.

Cheers,
Felix

PS: please note that not all participants are male on this mailing list.