Dear All:

I have create efs ansible , I have install boto3
this is show error msg

this is my ansible
---
 - hosts: localhost
   connection: local
   gather_facts: no

   vars_files:
      - ec2key.yml

   tasks:

       - name: Create EFS
         efs:
           state: present
           region: ap-southeast-1
           name: "xxxx_efs"
           tags:
             Name: “efs_test”
           targets:
             - subnet_id: subnet-xxxxx
               security_groups: sg-xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"The full traceback is:
WARNING: The below traceback may *not* be related to the actual failure.
  File
"/tmp/ansible_efs_payload_B4LtA0/ansible_efs_payload.zip/ansible/modules/cloud/amazon/efs.py",

line 226, in <module>

fatal: [localhost]: FAILED! => {
    "changed": false,
    "invocation": {
        "module_args": {
            "aws_access_key": null,
            "aws_secret_key": null,
            "debug_botocore_endpoint_logs": false,
            "ec2_url": null,
            "encrypt": false,
            "id": null,
            "kms_key_id": null,
            "name": "abagile_efs",
            "performance_mode": "general_purpose",
            "profile": null,
            "provisioned_throughput_in_mibps": null,
            "purge_tags": true,
            "region": "ap-southeast-1",
            "security_token": null,
            "state": "present",
            "tags": {
                "Name": "“efs_test”"
            },
            "targets": [
                {
                    "security_groups": "sg-073c16c36bea62794",
                    "subnet_id": "subnet-46817120"
                }
            ],
            "throughput_mode": null,