My jinja2 template yields correct value for the variable

{{ vars[allip.name | join("")] | default('ERR') }}

The variable has value 82.3 which gets printed by Ansible's template module.

I wish to write an if condition where I want to check if the value of the
variable is more than 80

{% if ( vars[allip.name | join("")] | int ) > 80 %}

<th>MORE THAN 80</th>

{% endif %}

However, the 'if' the condition does not meet.

I tried

{% if ( vars[allip.name | join("")] | int  > 80 ) %}

I also tried

{% if vars[allip.name | join("")] | int  > 80 %}

But, none of them worked. Can you please let me know what needs to be done
to meet the if condition?