I'm running this section of code on a proxmox ansible controller. And I
still get an error saying jmespath not found.

fatal: [master]: FAILED! => {"msg": "You need to install \"jmespath\" prior
to running json_query filter"}
In the same playbook, as a pre-task, I've tried to apt install
python3-jmespath and python-jmespath, and still get the error.

- name: 06_create_vm_template | Install jmespath and proxmoxer via pip
  pip:
    name:
      - jmespath
      - proxmoxer
  tags: [ install ]

- name:
06_create_vm_template | set vm_ip_addrs from qm guest network-get-interfaces
  set_fact:
    vm_ip_addrs:
"{{ vm_ip_addrs + (template_ip | from_json | json_query(jmesquery) |
ipaddr('10.9.0.10/16') | list) }}"
  vars:
    jmesquery: '[*]."ip-addresses"[]."ip-address"'
  loop: "{{ result.results | map(attribute='stdout') | list }}"
  loop_control:
    loop_var: "template_ip"
    index_var: counter

Any ideas? Thanks!