Hi Ganesh,

Thanks for the reply.

When you say, we can subscribe to the notification using Ansible and not
processing meaning there is no library available for processing? If
required, the Ansible can parse the interested notifications e.g. for
knowing status of the command execution or state information.

In this case, I wanted to parse the status of download to know if it is
really completed or not. So, it is not feasible through anisble?

Please clarify.

*Download Notification*
<notification
xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:netconf:notification:1.0">
<eventTime>2018-12-18T06:52:37Z</eventTime>
<download-event
xmlns="urn:xran:software-management:1.0">
<file-name>image-x86-64-1.0.0.tgz</file-name>
<status>COMPLETED</status>
</download-event>
</notification>

Thanks,