Hi

I need to check status of VMware tools on vms & if VMware tools are not
running, then reboot the vm. I have below playbook which works fine to find
vm name & VMware tools status. Please help on how can i extract the vm name
& take action as per status.

Note : i have to use the VMware modules as the OS typically will be in hung
status ( hence tools not running ) , hence avoid user OS level task ( and
use VMware task )

Thanks

---