Nabil

As with everything Ansible it comes down to the modules- this is a link to
the complete list:
https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/latest/modules/list_of_all_modules.html
Have a look through there for anything SDN related for the solution you're
looking for. There is no such generic 'sdn' module(s) so you need to look
at vendor specific ones (if they exist)

Regards
Phil.