*****************************************                            ***

TASK [Gathering Facts]
       ***
ok: [rw-ctxweb-01.wsgr.com]

TASK [Install windows updates]
 ***
ok: [rw-ctxweb-01.wsgr.com]

TASK [reboot host if required]
fatal: [rxxxxxxxxx]: FAILED! => {"msg": "The conditional check
'update_result.reboot_required == true' failed. The error was: error while
evaluating conditional (update_result.reboot_required == true):
'update_result' is undefined\n\nThe error appears to be in
'/home/tony/windows/install_windows_KBxxxxx_updates.yml': line 16, column
7, but may\nbe elsewhere in the file depending on the exact syntax
problem.\n\nThe offending line appears to be:\n\n\n    - name: reboot host
if required\n      ^ here\n"}

---
- name: Install updates on whitelist
  hosts: all
  tasks:
    - name: Install windows updates
      win_updates:
        category_names:
        - SecurityUpdates
        whitelist:
        - KB4541505
        server_selection: windows_update
        state: installed
        log_path: c:\ansible_wu.txt
        register: update_result

    - name: reboot host if required
      win_reboot:
      when: update_result.reboot_required == true