Hello,
I am writing to inquire some information in regards to User Permission
management with LDAP authentication. I have searched around and have found
conflicting answers.

I currently have an Ansible AWX 2.9.5 environment stood up on a CentOS 8 VM
and am wanting to integrate LDAP authentication with it. My question is, if
a user logs in they get the mapped permissions in LDAP. But if those
permissions are adjusted in LDAP, when the user logs out of AWX and logs
back in, are their permissions updated upon log in to reflect the changes
in LDAP?

Thank you very much!