Tony Wong schrieb am 25.05.20 um 17:39:
> maybe I am missing krb?
>

> tony@ubuntu:~/windows$ sudo apt install -y krb5-user libpam-krb5
> libpam-ccreds auth-client-config
> Reading package lists... Done
> Building dependency tree
> Reading state information... Done
> or been moved out of Incoming.

>  krb5-user : Depends: libkrb5-3 (= 1.16-2ubuntu0.1) but 1.16-2ubuntu1.1 is
> to be installed

At his point, I'd try something like "apt-get -f install" to fix the
installed packages.

Obviously some executable is invoked here, and it depends on another
operating system package. The required package is named libkrb5-3 and
should have version 1.16-2ubuntu0.1, but there seems to be only version
1.16-2ubuntu1.1 available.

Try to fix this, since all the following output should depend on that.

HTH, Werner