Hello,

have the same problem.
In the documentation it says that you should use environment variables to
configure the output directory of the plugin.
In this case I don't see the point while using the junit callback from
ansible which is not within a playbook. So the environment variables set
like so are not working here.

Other callback plugins provide the option to set ini keys for configuration
into ansible.cfg like:

[callback_junit]
output_dir = ~/.local/share/ansible/logs/junit/

Unfortunately this is not working in my case. Any recommendations?

Regards Oliver