Hi all,

I am trying to configure some fa devices, as part of that process of
configuring them we need to set some network parameters for certain
interfaces.

I've seen there's a module for FlashBlades[1], but not for FlashArrays.

Wondering if there's any better alternative to use the uri module and issue
http requests against the FA rest api to accomplish my goal?

Thanks in advance,

[1] -
https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/latest/modules/purefb_network_module.html#purefb-network-module