Yes, you can use command module to run commands on targets that has python
interpreter,
or use raw module if python interpreter is not available on target mashine.
check out example section:
https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/latest/modules/list_of_commands_modules.html

https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/latest/modules/raw_module.html#raw-module

You don't need to worry about the type of ssh client.
Ansible is going to take care of it, as long as you have proper ansible.cfg
configuration file in place.

https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/latest/user_guide/connection_details.html