Thanks for your response.

I want to automate booting an ISO file, assigning hostname and IP address
to a physical server. Physical server is going to be HP servers and it will
have HP 'ILO' (Integrated lights Out).
hpilo_boot
<https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/latest/modules/hpilo_boot_module.html> module
can boots a system through its HP iLO interface. But had a question i.e After
booting the server how can we automate the process/pass the variables to
assign the hostname, IP address for the physical server.

Thanks.