I'm not familiar with the Ansible Comware module.  Yet, from your output:

debug2: key: /home/devops/.ssh/id_ed25519 (0x55565ef912b0)
debug3: send packet: type 5
debug3: receive packet: type 6
debug2: service_accept: ssh-userauth

...it looks like it might be a SSH issue, not an issue with the module.
SSH `sees` the key file you want use, but there is no "Will attempt key" or
"Offering public key" debug messages to go with it.  So, it defaults to
wanting a password, which the Comware unit will not accept.  (It only
allows authentication via
"gssapi-with-mic,gssapi-keyex,hostbased,publickey".)  I believe this means
the key contained in that file was never tried.

Is your /home/devops/.ssh/id_ed25519 file protected by a passphrase?  If
so, you likely need to start a SSH agent and add that key to it, so the
Ansible-executed SSH command has access to the key.  (Either that, or
remove the passphrase from the key file.)

Assuming you are using an OpenSSH client on a Unix or GNU/Linux system, you
can see if an agent is running by executing "ssh-agent" on the command
line.  (Executing that on my Fedora Linux machine outputs some shell
variables and the ssh-agent PID.)  If you don't have an agent running, you
can start one in the shell by executing "ssh-agent $(which bash)".

Then add a key to it via "ssh-add /home/devops/.ssh/id_ed25519" (and enter
the passphrase when prompted).  You can see which keys are in your agent by
executing "ssh-add -l".