Thank you all for your responses and feedback. It definitely did put me in
right direction.

I was able to get 2.9.11 installed/upgraded.

Basically, I had to create new custom repo and add the 2.9.11 rpm file to
it. Then had to go into RHEL .conf files (change enabled=1 to enabled=0) so
that it was not checking for public key and consumer identity. Once I did
that, I clean yum cache and yum clean all.

After this, I ran 'dnf locallinstall 2.9.11*.rpm --gpgnocheck and it
actually went through and did an upgrade and removed 2.9.10.

I am seeing some side effects, when i run simple ansible commands. I will
post them separately for feedback.

Thanks