Hello,

I have created a role to install MSSQL for different versions
(2014,2016,2017,2019) and its working fine for all the versions.

For installing MS SQL 2014 developer version I need to comment the others
developer versions in main.yml file and need to change the product ID
(mssql/tasks/run_mssql_setup.yml).

Is there any other solution where I can use branching/conditional
statements to install different editions and versions of MS SQL Server
without commenting the other version in main.yml file.

Below is the main.yml file which looks.

# tasks file for mssql

---

- include: createtemporaryfolder.yml

- include: install_dotnet3.5.yml

- include: install_dotnet4.5.yml

#-------- MSSQL DEVELOPER ---------

- include: download_mssql_2014_developer.yml

#- include: download_mssql_2016_developer.yml

#- include: download_mssql_2017_developer.yml

#- include: download_mssql_2019_developer.yml

.

.

.

 You can get see the role from the below link

https://github.com/rahulpuli/Install-MSSQL-Devloper-edition-using-Ansible

Thanks,

Rahul