Hi so I encountered some problems, while ansible have been a blessing for
my automation task, I have some problems with apt installation package.
What I mean is that I want ansible to display each of the progress
realtime, not after its finishes. It wont be a problem if its just apt-get
update because the process doesnt require long time and big resource.

But what about when I have to install something like webmin? which can cost
me about 300MB or more in storage, which means it will take some time
before its finished, and I have to see what exactly happen on the
installation progress. Increasing verbosity doesnt help since it only show
the progress of each task after it is completed. What I want to do is for
ansible to display each step and progress of my installation from beginning
to end, like when I installed the package directly from the server and I
see the progress, is that possible or am i missing some steps?

Currently I am using ansible version 2.7 on Debian OS right now.