Dear Ansible community,

I want to try out Ansible automation for SAP where we automate SAP
start/stop, Oracle DB start/stop processes. I'm able to achieve this by
creating playbooks, using become method to change user and establishing
open SSH connection from root of Ansible control node to root of SAP
managed host. Now I have a new requirement to use a non-root user in
control node and managed host. However, I noticed that when I use the
non-root user, I'm not able to get the correct environment variables
required to start/stop SAP as <sid>adm user. I want to know what is the
best way to achieve this and also about the best practices when it comes to
automating SAP tasks using Ansible. Looking forward to your replies.

Best Regards,
Pratheek. P