No that is not possible on Windows. But you can use a Linux VM on your
local machine to run your playbooks against Windows machines via openSSH or
WinRM.

We have created a vagrantfile in our project. That file will start a CentOS
8 machine in VirtualBox with ansible installed. We mount the project
directory into that machine. Then we only need to log into the machine
(vagrant ssh) and run the ansible playbooks against linux and windows
machines. That works pretty good and we also can test our playbooks in our
own local VM environment.

Regards
Lasse