Hi,

Please explain which module you are using when asking questions !

So have a guess that you are using this one

https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/2.8/modules/vmware_guest_module.html#vmware-guest-module

So two options :

- ask to update the certificate with a trusted and not expired one

- use "validate_certs" option

Regards,

JYL