Hi,

can anyone help me, how to execute ansible playbook on multiple users in
the same host.

fine the below my inventory file and playbook:
Note: it will execute only app2 if i execute the below playbook but i want
to execute the playbook on all users

*Playbook:*
---
- hosts: Environment
  roles:
   - app
   - jboss
   - tafj
   - h2

*Inventory File: hosts:*
[Environment:children]
app1
app2
app3

[app1]
10.0.0.1 ansible_user=user1 ansible_connection=ssh
[app2]
10.0.0.1 ansible_user=user2 ansible_connection=ssh
[app3]
10.0.0.1 ansible_user=user3 ansible_connection=ssh