I want to create the following. A relative path in a certain directory. For
example in /home/user there is a file called hi.txt, I want to symlink it
to bye.txt. With the command line that would then be `cd /home/user; ln -s
hi.txt bye.txt` to create a hi.txt -> bye.txt link in /home/user.

But with the Ansible module I always get a full path instead of a relative
path in the path working directory. While the docs state "Relative paths
are relative to the file being created (path) which is how the Unix
command ln -s SRC DEST treats relative paths."

In the docs is an example:
- name: Create two hard links ansible.builtin.file:
  src: '/tmp/{{ item.src }}'
   dest: '{{ item.dest }}'
   state: hard
   loop:
     - { src: x, dest: y }
     - { src: z, dest: k }

However, this creates the symlinks in the root of my home directory rather
than in /tmp. And the paths are not relative, they contain the full paths,
so not x -> y in /tmp.