Thanks again. But i am looking for a solution to Ping all the hosts defined
in /etc/ansible/host file, from the Ansible server itself.  Ansible Server
where i am running the script should do a ping test to all the host i
defined in the Inventory file.

will delegate_to: localhost work. I didnt try yet

https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/latest/collections/ansible/netcommon/net_ping_module.html

shows the tests reachability using ping from network device to a remote
destination, which i am not looking for.