Hello!

I finishing my course beeing an intern on a company, and my project is
switch automation with ansible.

With the cisco switch its not hard, but fs.com switches although they are
similar to cisco, dont accept some modules, like, ios_config, and my boss
ask me to try to "create" a module like ios_config but that fs.com accept
it.

Right now when i try to use it on fs switch, it says that this operation
requires privilege escalation, if i use ios_command the operations works.
Can somoene help me on how to use ios_config like a template and change it
to be able to use on fs.com???

Best Regards,
Tiago Oliveira