On 14/10/2021 15:12, Raj wrote:

Hi Racke,

This is my code

- name: Sending email to about SSL scan
  mail:
    host: xxxxx
    port: 25
    subject: xxxx
    body:  xxxx
    from: xxx
    to:
   # - xxxx
    - xxxx
  delegate_to: localhost
  run_once: true

The mail module apparently doesn't check its parameters. For example "from" is going to be ignored,
as the correct parameter is "sender". Please double check your indentation. "run_once"
should be working.

Regards

     Racke

On Thursday, October 14, 2021 at 1:28:05 AM UTC-4 ra...@linuxia.de wrote:

    On 13/10/2021 22:13, Raj wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I am trying to send one email to team after job is successfully
completed.  Issue is playbook sending (if inventory have 100 servers ). It is
sending 100 emails.

    > I tried in my code:  delegate_to: localhost and run_once: true it doesn't
help please provide your inputs it really helpful .

    That should work. Please provide your code.

    Regards

               Racke

to ansible-proje...@googlegroups.com <mailto:ansible-proje...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ansible-project/b69b5eb1-7de3-4bce-80fd-2ca824fd07a0n%40googlegroups.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ansible-project/b69b5eb1-7de3-4bce-80fd-2ca824fd07a0n%40googlegroups.com>

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ansible-project/b69b5eb1-7de3-4bce-80fd-2ca824fd07a0n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ansible-project/b69b5eb1-7de3-4bce-80fd-2ca824fd07a0n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>>.

-- Ecommerce and Linux consulting + Perl and web application programming.
    Debian and Sympa administration.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ansible-project/f662886f-2a63-4988-a2b7-e15a4dfbfd16n%40googlegroups.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ansible-project/f662886f-2a63-4988-a2b7-e15a4dfbfd16n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Debian and Sympa administration.