Good Afternoon,
  My team is in the process of doing a review of our current environment.
The question came up, that since the ansible control node has the "keys to
the kingdom"  that it should not live on public IP space.  So I thought I
might ask, what are you folks doing in terms of where your control node
sits.  Are you exposed to the internet, are you on either private IP space
( ie. 10 net or 192.168 space ), or are you behind a firewall, or some
other kinds of network security type devices/technologies.

--John