Hi,
I'm working with NetApp volumes, the netapp.ontap collection and their
modules. I'm unable to see what is the way to set a volume without
snapshot_policy. I have seen the netapp command "vol nosnap=on vol_name".
In my case I'm using the "netapp.ontap.na_ontap_volume" module and I see
the parameter "snapshot_policy". This parameter descriptions doesn't say
anything about disable snapshots.

This is my problem. I need to disable the snapshots from a volume in NetApp.

Could you help me?

Regards,
Imanol Fontaiña