Hi Everyone,

I am trying to install ansible automation platform on rhel 8.5.
Unfortunately i am getting ssl connectivity errors when installing it
Runningsetup.sh. Could anyone have any idea how to fix it ??? I have
generated ssh key and mentioned the path in inventory file before running
the setup.
*Error Message *:

fatal: [host.domain.net]: UNREACHABLE! => {"changed": false, "msg": "Failed
to connect to the host via ssh:------------------------------------

Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic,password).",
"unreachable": true}
*Inventory file details :*

ansibleplat.domain.net

#node_type=local

[all:vars]

admin_password='xxxxxx'

pg_host=''

pg_port='5432'

pg_database='awx'

pg_username='awx'

pg_password='xxxxx'

pg_sslmode='prefer'

ansible_ssh_private_key_file="/home/user1/.ssh/id_rsa.pub"

registry_url='registry.redhat.io'

registry_username='user

registry_password='xxxxx'

[automationcontroller:vars]

peers=execution_nodes

ansible_user=xxxxx

ansible_ssh_private_key_file="/home/user1/.ssh/id_rsa.pub"