Good Afternoon,
  I was wondering what you all are doing to manage configuration drift.
Are you having ansible  fix the drift, are you having it notify you of the
drift, or are you doing something else.  At work, we are preparing to start
having some conversations about what we want to do, and I thought this
information from you all might be helpful in our journey.

Thanks for your time!!

---john